Jennifer's Blog
Monday, February 22, 2010

New Post

Wow, does time fly when it comes to blogging. It doesn't seem like 2 months since I wrote my last post but it has been that long.

In the meantime:

We have had Oma and Opa come and visit...a true delight!

I have had a couple people around my age die...makes me think about what is important...God!

My youngest child is now one...this new stage is so much fun!

Homeschooling is back in full swing after Christmas...rewarding and tiring!

Coupons are still saving me $$$

Possesions are starting to break down that Paul and I have had for many years...it goes to show that we're getting older and so is our stuff.

I enjoy life, but I can't wait to leave it for the new life to come!


Jennifer at 8:57 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

That last line sounds ominous.....you okay?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We are experiencing the same thing with regards to our stuff. We have an old lamp that works 10% of the time and my vacuum power head is also sounding horrible and works only after prayer. I think 16 years is a pretty long time to have had both those things.

What kinds of things are wearing out for you guys?

11:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear that you've had to experience the losses of some dear friends. My thoughts and prayers are with you. It does make you realize how short our lives are, what really is important, and to do away with all the things that aren't important. I too look forward to heaven. We are only visiting this planet.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home